Thursday, November 06, 2008

Check Out Tha Artivist Interview On GenXTalksUrNews...

Tha Artivist Writes:
Normally I don't really care to make myself the focus of a conversation, but Sis. Justice made me an offer I couldn't refuse...Lol...I truly enjoyed this opportunity to express myself...Evidently I had alot on my mind especially post-Obama Presidential victory...I am always grateful for the people who give me the encouragement & platform to share my opinions...Hopefully someone can find something they can use from the sincerity and urgency of my words...
Revolutionarily Yours,
Bro. Ron

Activists Unite!!! Bro. R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (left) With Schlumberger 2's Sis. Tawanna Thierry a.k.a. Sis. Justice and Jena 6's Marcus Jones @ The National Action Network Conference in Memphis Friday April 4, 2008


Listen To The Actual Interview:

No comments: