Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Happy Life Affirmation Day My Phee Phee!!! (May 8)

5/8/2012
Happy Life Affirmation Day My Phee Phee!!!
“Now that you're here with me
I want to keep you free
To do the things that you want to do
The joy in life is loving you
But now the day has come
To let you know where I'm coming from, yeah

The best of my years will go to you
It's the only thing that I can do
But these things don't come overnight
Lovin' you baby, and I think I'm right
Let me say before I forget
Lovin' you baby, it's where it's at, yeah”~Al Green, “Look What You Done For Me”

“Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, men have named you
You're so like the lady with the mystic smile
Is it only 'cause you're lonely they have blamed you?
For that Mona Lisa strangeness in your smile?

Do you smile to tempt a lover, Mona Lisa?
Or is this your way to hide a broken heart?
Many dreams have been brought to your doorstep
They just lie there and they die there
Are you warm, are you real, Mona Lisa?
Or just a cold and lonely lovely work of art?

Do you smile to tempt a lover, Mona Lisa?
Or is this your way to hide a broken heart?
Many dreams have been brought to your doorstep
They just lie there and they die there
Are you warm, are you real, Mona Lisa?
Or just a cold and lonely lovely work of art?

Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa” ~The Song “Mona Lisa”

Hey Queen Isis aka ‘The Pheenom’ aka ‘Jedi Master Ebonee Fiyah’:

As you are reading this you already know I haven’t forgotten about your Life Affirmation Day…You are unforgettable…I am hoping that life is treating you well and that you are getting the peace of mind and happiness that has eluded you for so long…I wanted to wish you well on this day made special by your debut into this matrix…You are simply beautiful and beyond category…I hope those blessed enough to encounter you will truly enjoy and appreciate you as the gift that you are…

I just wanted to thank you once again for providing the lil’ sunlight and lil’ water that I needed to grow in this pivotal point in my life…Although I was already on the path you helped in your way to speed up the maturation process…For that I will always be grateful and humble for your help…With that said I hope that my relationship with you has been beneficial to you in ways both short and long term, known as well as unknown…I truly enjoyed our time together even when we argued or debated which actually meant a lot to me in very fluffy or sentimental terms…I hope one day you will realize that my intentions have been more honorable than spiteful…I was opened to the full experience of you, the good, the bad, and the ugly and I have no regrets for it has made me a better person…As they say no pain no gain…

I hope that you will really be good to you and give yourself the love and attention that you deserve…I hope you won’t settle in your endeavors or relationships and that you demand the same respect, exceptionalism and greatness from yourself as you do others…I hope you value your time enough that you do not waste it with people who do not see or cherish you as the rare beautiful gem that you are and that you see the value in being patient with those things, goals or people of which or whom may seem impossible, elusive or difficult but in the end will provide you with the greatest rewards and source of happiness…I also want you to understand the importance of not just looking for the right person but becoming the right person that the right person or people are looking for…

I want you to be free from your doubts, fears and worries to actualize and live your fullest potential…I want you to truly forgive yourself by forgiving the people who betrayed, disappointed and/or abandoned you when you needed them the most…I want you to be truly receptive to those good vibrations and positive energy that will help you to unlock the beauty that resides within…I want you to use your experiences (the good, the bad and the ugly) to create the wisdom and new knowledge that will provide you with the resources and the will power to achieve all that you desire…The Universe loves you Phee but love yourself more so that you can channel your spirit of discernment and gifts to do the greatest good for you and your loved ones…

As far as me is concerned well I am working out, eating better, losing weight, sleeping better and gaining clarity…I plan on ending this year in a big positive way…Right now I am contemplating the implementation of such a feat…I am making the most of my present but I am anticipating a future full of possibilities and wonderful adventures…I am in the spring cleaning phase of my sojourn…I will keep you posted…
  Phee's Brew
I am also including with this letter an original work of art entitled “Phee’s Brew” which is also a tribute to Miles Davis’ Bitches Brew cover art…Hold on to this work of art for it may bring you the 6 figures or more that you desire (Smile)…I promised to always do right by you and I like to honor those promises that mean the most to me…In actuality this is a better investment than me cutting your grass for this truly represents something that I am great at and is one of the reasons why I am here in this place and space…

I will always have a special place for you in my mind, heart and spirit…The welcome mat will always be out and the door wide open for you to walk back into my life…The choice is yours but the pleasure will be all mine…

Sometimes I ponder what would have happened if I decided to taste the cookies rather than draw them that day…But I have no regrets because skipping dessert allowed me to enjoy the meal…You are my Sleeping Beauty and I am your Prince Charming in frog form…But you are also my Isis and I am your Osiris…Thank you for resurrecting me and keeping the faith…I look forward to earning my empirical crown but most importantly your eternal love and respect…

Happy Life Affirmation Day & We Love You Madly!!!
Pheetastically yours,

Ron aka The Pheeologist
aka

Tha Artivist

No comments: