Thursday, August 17, 2017

W.E. A.L.L. B.E. TV: "ThANKHs House Of Mtenzi & 2017 Stone Awards For My 2nd Consecutive Stone Award Aka 'CAMMY': FINally GettINg THE HoMEtown REspek On My NaME!!!" #BEstCodedVisualPaINter #ThaArtivistThINks House Of Mtenzi MEmphis,TN 8/13/2017


ThANKHs 2 THE House of Mtenzi Museum & Bro. Cam Mtenzi For My 2nd Straight Stone Award, This TiME For 'BEst Coded Visual Artist'...IN THE Category I Competed AgaINst SoME OF MEmphis' FINest: BE-YOU-TOO-FULL, YoUNg, GIFted & Black CREators Like Sis. Picassa Brown & Bro. Jamond Bullock...IT Is AN Honor To BE IN THE Company Of Those Exceptional Artists...

 

   

I AM FINally GettIN 'REspek On My NaME' IN My HoMEtown...CHEck Out My THANKH You Speech:

W.E. A.L.L. B.E. TV: ThANKHs House Of Mtenzi & 2017 Stone Awards For My 2nd Consecutive Stone Award Aka 'CAMMY'
WATCH NOW:

IT Is Always An Honor To BE REcognized By Your Own People, THE People Who REceive Your GIFts IN A Righteous SpirIT & Who You Have CommITted Your LIFe To ServIN WITh Your BEst Efforts...This MEans MOOR To ME Than Any Award Or Compensation From A System BEnt On My Destruction...

  

I Know That IT Was 'An All WhITe Party' But My GOD THERE WERE Gorgeous Black WoMEn Every WHERE IN All Ages, Colors, Shapes & Sizes...MOOR Flavor Than BaskIN RobbINs...REmINded ME Of THE Raekwon Song 'Ice CREam' From Black IN THE Day, #IHEartTHE90s: https://youtu.be/jgh10of6DKA

 

   

One Of THEse BE-YOU-TOO-FULL SiStars Is A GrandMa WITh 5 GrandchildREn...Can U Guess Which One??? Black WoMEn ARE STILL THE 9th Wonder Of THE World!!! GOOD GAWD!!! LOL!!! IT Was True Honor To BE INtervieWEd By THE Talented Sis. Taylor Nicole On THE REd Carpet...SHE Has A Very PromisINg FutuRE AHEad Of HEr And I Am Just Glad To Catch HEr ON HEr Way Up THE Hill... IT Was Good To See DJ GlobalOne Redeye, One Of THE BEst DJs This Side Of THE Mighty Mississippi ShowIN' LOVE & Support As WEll!!!

 

   

***SEE ALL THE 2017 MTENZI AWARDS WINNERS AT THE 22ND ANNUAL STONE AWARDS • SATURDAY OCTOBER 21ST • BUCKMAN ARTS CENTER THEATRE • 60 PERKINS EXT, MEMPHIS, TN 38117***

No comments: