Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Is Marriage Only For White People???

Tha Artivist Writes:

Interesting article...Many of the comments posted by readers made the article worth the read...This supports my theory that the true mainstream news is the talk of everyday people and not corporate media outlets like CNN...Those people were addressing everyday reality rather than perfectly framed propaganda...However, I know many educated and accomplished folks who have fell into the trap of finding someone who "completes them"...I am a complete human being, I rather finds somebody who "complements me" and vice versa...I know too many people who have been divorced before the age of 30...One is too many, lol...

I think people for the most part rush into too many important decisions without weighing the pros and cons...

Focus on self and what you need is the key...If you figure that out then you know what you will need from a significant other...Soul mate is an overused term...I don't believe in soul mates more than I believe in compatibility...Communication is the key to understanding any and everything...Know Thy Self!!!
Bro. Ron

By The Way Read The Article...

Black And Single: Is Marriage Really For White People???

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/07/22/single.black.women/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In reading your article I agree with what you're saying. Since I'm a now separated/divorced woman under the age of 30 I have searched within myself (and still searching) to find what is needed to have a healthy and happy relationship. I think that a lot of people want that Cinderella fairy tale wedding and get it but when its time to go home things change. I also believe that some marriage couples have misconceptions of what marriage is. For some there is no fondation to build upon. In this day in age GOD is not the picture, they forget how they got where they are. I could go on and on. So thats all for me until next time Ron.