Tuesday, April 16, 2019

How #NipseyHussle Saved My Life...AND MY LEFT FOOT!!! #BlackMessiah #BlackJesus #TheLionOfCrenshaw #ErmiasJosephAshgedom #TheMarathonContinues



"In Times Of War We Need Somebody Raw, Rally The Troops, Like A Saint That We Can Trust To Help To Carry Us Through,
#BlackJesus"
#2Pac #Makaveli #StillIRise

 

2 Sundays ago I was attacked by a customer's dog while making my first food delivery for my shift with @Bitesquad. The incident took place in the 6 pm hr...Central Time Mane...When I approached the home the customer opened the door with the dog in question present at the entrance...According to the customer, the dog was a big white mutt that she had for several years...As the customer was trying to keep the dog back while I gave her the food, the dog got loose and knocked me on the ground in the customer's front yard...The dog grab hold to my left foot with its mouth and ripped my left shoe up pretty bad...It Was Using It Like A Chew Toy...The dog wouldn't let go and the customer got on the ground to help wrestle her dog off me...Every time I tried to get up off the ground the dog would drag me back down and got even more aggressive with biting my left foot...My life did not flash before my eyes or anything like that...I was calm and serene as much as the situation would allow which was somewhat surprising...I made my peace with the possibility of losing some toes, but I was more concerned about the dog mauling me and ripping my reproducer off...I have grown very fond to my dick and balls over the years...Til Death Do We Part Mane...SOMEWHERE!!! I also have big feet...The dog could have easily had a $5 foot long day, No Jussie Smollett!!! Thank God I was wearing #NewBalance instead of #Nike...Lol...I kept kicking the dog in the head with my right foot without much success...Somehow, through an act of God, the customer was able to subdue her dog and put it back in her home...She said the dog never did that before...



She gave me an extra $100 tip...The real miracle was that my actual foot was not only intact but that the dog's ferocious bite did not penetrate my foot at all, not even a scratch...The dog's bite did not even tear into my sock and it seemed to be more interested in attacking my left shoe more so than anything else...In a panic, the customer offered me a drink and first aid which I turned down..Why would I want to go inside the same home where she kept her crazy ass dog mane??? What else is lurking in her damn house??? SEE HOW IT WORKS??? I called dispatch and told them about the incident and I filed an online incident report later...As of this writing #BiteSquad has not followed up with me to see if I was ok which is more than disappointing but that let me know that you got to look out for yourself and know your value...Although my foot was intact, I was still very sore afterwards, particularly in my back, legs and shoulders areas...The customer said that the dog never did that before. It was a big white dog which she classified as a 'mutt.' I am not sure if the dog had its necessary shots or is potentially rabid...I am not even mad at the dog or the owner... Is there something wrong with me???



With that said I want to credit the newly minted AnceSTAR #NipseyHussle with this miracle...Every since he died I have been meditating on him and his good works and it has inspired me to stay committed and to step my game up even more...#Nipsey knew I still needed #MyLeftFoot to run this marathon mane...I also got to give credit to the other Righteous AnceSTARS for protecting me as well...Last week was a major week for me to do work in the honor of the Righteous AnceSTARs #CharlieParker, #TerryAdkins & the 300 Black Union soldiers, women and children slaughtered by Gen, #NathanBedfordForrest during the #FortPillowMassacre of the #AmericanCivilWar...Forrest was a notorious slave trader and the 1st #KuKluxKlan #GrandWizard...

I want to encourage those who have benefited from the spiritual blessings of #ErmiasJosephAshgedom aka #NipseyHussle aka #TheLionOfCrenshaw to post their miracles to social media...We can make the case for him to be canonized a saint by a church or a religion of our own making...SOMEWHERE!!!

#R2c2h2Says

P.S.
You can check out MOOR of my thoughts on #NipseyHussle aka #JesusChristSuperstar at the following links:

#WEALLBETV: "How #NipseyHussle Saved My Life & Should Be Canonized
As A Saint In The #Ethiopian, #Eritrean & #Catholic Churches
Respectively: My Personal Testimony Mane!!!"
WATCH NOW:


#WEALLBETV: "#NipseyHussle Is #Jesus & He Needs A Nu Religion...And There's Something About #LaurenLondon"
WATCH NOW:


#WEALLBETV: #BiggerThanHipHop: Some Thoughts About Nipsey Hu$$le
WATCH NOW:


#NewsFreeDixie
#BiggerThanHipHop
#NuNuReligion
#TheLionOfCrenshaw
#TheMarathonContinues
#MiracleWorker
#ThaArtivistThinks
#TheThoughtProvocateur
#SpreadTheGoodNews
#WeAllBeTheChosenPeople
#NuNuTestament
#MagicGlasses

No comments: