Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pioneering Memphis Woman Leader Is Recognized For Excellence In Community Service...

"Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your work with excellence."
photo by Skipworth
Regina Walker is the Senior Vice President of Community Impact @ the United Way of the Greater Mid-South...She is also a wonderful friend of mine whose generosity allowed me to experience Nuttin' But Stringz for the first time...It is good to see such a wonderful, talented and beautiful person finally get their due...She will be awarded 2007 President's Award for Distinguished Community Leadership by the YWCA during their 10th Annual Benefit Luncheon on March 7, 2007...Ms. Walker definitely lives the song that she sings about and I can honestly say that she has been a very encouraging and insightful person for me on my journey to my destination...Please read the story below courtesy of Memphis Woman Magazine to see why I am so esteemed...
http://www.memphiswomanonline.com/Features.html

No comments: