Monday, March 08, 2010

One Night Only: "Go See Beyond The Mask" @ The University Of Memphis Rose Theater This Saturday 3/13/2010 @ 7PM C.


Hello Co-workers and Friends,

I wanted to personally invite you to my new play “Beyond The Mask” on Saturday, March 13th, 2010 @ 7:00 p.m. This play will be at the Michael Rose Theater, University of Memphis. I am very excited about this play and I hope that you can attend. 
Synopsis: 
In church they wore the masks of a perfect family, but the Jenkins family hides a painful secret. Karen is being abused physically and verbally by her husband Charles, the chairman of the deacon board. Afraid to go to the police, and too ashamed to go to her church, she hides her pain beneath the mask. But after years of abuse, that mask is beginning to crack and they are going to ultimately have to face the truth. The truth that death may truly have to do them part!

Promo Video: Beyond The Mask   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wR78_T85V4

Beyond The Mask Stage Play - This play is about a family that is perfect in the public eye but behind closed doors they're something else! This is where it gets interesting. This play is going to make you laugh, cry, and even raging mad and the ending.......I promise you won't see this one coming! Coming to a theatre near you!  


Tickets are only $10.00 and I only have 45 left!!! Hopefully, I will sell them all TODAY!. Part of the proceeds go directly to Living Legacy, and organization here in Memphis that assists victims of domestic violence. Call or email me so that I can hold them for you! whitsett@actsdramaministry.com or 901-679-2945.

Also, if you know anyone going through domestic violence and needs to see this play, I have set aside free tickets for them. Just have them call me.

Thanks, Be Blessed!

Corey R. Whitsett

No comments: